Role: The Junior Consultant will be tasked with:
- Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams in delivering varied consulting solutions (deliverable or outcome-based engagements)
- Service, relationship and scope management with Project Owner
- Team lift-off and project performance management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Adherence to agreed delivery principles, approaches, tools and methods
- Managing Project Profitability
Experience: 3+ years experience preferably in generalist management consulting experience, with broad process, business and data analysis exposure. Project Management experience would be ideal. Basic understanding of research methodology, report writing, problem solving, information management, systems thinking and presentation. Some Project Exposure to Customer Experience, Agile delivery, Business Process Optimisation, Supply-Chain Management or Strategy Implementation is essential.
Education: Degrees that focus in Business, Sciences, engineering and Finance preferable.
Additional certifications in Process, Analysis, Agility and the like advantageous
Behavioural Competencies: Confidence, Independence, Initiative, Ownership, Collaborativeness, Professionalism,
Additional Skillsets: Excellent verbal and written communication