Our Change Managers assists organisations with meeting their business objectives by focusing on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organisational structures. We drive faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency around changes impacting employees, to keep business disruption to a minimum.
We oversee the OD and change landscape, working with various levels of stakeholders, to enable change success. Acting as a coach for senior leaders, to assist them in fulfilling their role of change sponsor. We also support project teams with the integration of change management deliverables into their project plans.
- BDegree or National Diploma in Organisational Psychology, Human Resources
- Business Science or related field
- Prosci/ ACMP / CCMP would be ideal
Experience and Skills:
- 4 + years’ experience as a Change Manager
- Agile Experience
- Knowledge of Commercial and Employment Legislation applicable within South Africa
- Project Management and Planning
- Apply a structured organizational design approach and methodology to manage the people impacts caused by projects and Organisational change efforts.
- Develop a change management and OD strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Identify potential people impacts, risks and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including stakeholder and communication plan, impact management plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders and coach them on managing impacts and resistance.
- Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change and OD sponsors.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption and proficiency of individual changes.
- Identify anticipated points of resistance and manage this to acceptance and adoption, or implement corrective action.
- Help manage the project team capability and morale with the Programme Lead.
Please note: As all IQbusiness roles require honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems, or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID, and qualification verification.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals.