We aim to grow people, business and Africa by helping to solve the social, economic and environmental issues facing our nation and the continent. We are committed to being a catalyst to drive conversations that will result in greater shared prosperity for all.
Over a number of years, IQbusiness has led various initiatives to help reimagine what we can do for business, the nation and the world. These include:
- Growth Conference - As part of our commitment to driving growth, IQbusiness hosts an annual Growth Conference, featuring a line-up of the exceptional thought leaders to tackle the business, political and social issues of the day.
- Business Contribution Index (BCI) – developed to understand and quantify the contribution that business is making to drive more growth. Read more.
- Social Progress Index (SPI) – this direct measure of social and environmental outcomes represents a significant milestone to accelerate social progress in the provinces of South Africa. Read more.
Driving Conversations that Matter
Coming in 2020: What Works 2020 Conference is heading to South Africa
20 – 22 October 2020 / Spier Wine Farm, Cape Town
Sign up to receive updates on WhatWorks 2020
What Works 2020 Conference: Advancing Social Progress to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
Anchored by the Social Progress Index (SPI), a powerful bench-marking tool to connect decision makers with fresh perspectives on social performance, the What Works Global Summits bring together leaders and change makers from business, government, and civil society. Through focused case studies, debate and interactive workshops, participants leave with new tools and innovative solutions, along with a strengthened network and prospective partners to help drive social change.
Explore how we can achieve the SDGs by using the SPI tools and create positive policy change at every level of government, how social performance can drive opportunities for businesses to get ahead, and how all stakeholders can work together to advance social progress.
IQbusiness Growth Conference 2020
For more information regarding the Growth Conference or to book your seat, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Harambee Solutions Exchange 2019
IQbusiness launched the Social Progress Index (SPI) at the Harambee Solutions 2019 to 400 business, government leaders and civil society leaders. 400 people converged on The Forum Campus to attend talks on how to successfully support young people into work, tourism, agriculture and the green economy, township economy and enterprise. #employsayouth
Contributors at the event included:
- Thulas Nxesi - Minister of Employment and Labour
- Sipho Pityana – President, Business Unity South Africa
- Hlengiwe Mkhize - Deputy Minister in the Presidency
- DG Phindi Baleni - Gauteng Provincial Government
- Jacques Celliers – CEO, FNB
- Phil Hackney – COO, Shop Direct
- Nicola Galombik - Yellowwoods Director and Harambee Founder
- Rudi Dicks - The Presidency Programme Management Office Lead
- Maryana Iskander – CEO , Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator
- Lebo Nke – Executive, Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator
IQBUSINESS MORE GROWTH CONFERENCE 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
SPEAKERS AND PANELLISTS