The Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) course concentrates on the complex demands of a multi-teamed organization and explores how to maintain momentum beyond initial improvements realized from a successful Kanban implementation.
No events to show
You will learn how to extend your previous knowledge established during the Kanban System Design course. You will explore the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to effectively manage and evolve it over time. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and regular cadences for meetings and feedback. The class also covers metrics and effective policies.
What you will learn
- Learn the basics of evolutionary change and why it is the preferred, humane approach and effective at dealing with resistance to change
- Utilize the Kanban cadences to provide important feedback loops to grow, evolve, and improve your Kanban system for continuous improvement and sustainable customer satisfaction
- Manage dependencies across multiple Kanban systems
- Learn the fundamental Kanban metrics to utilize them to make informed decisions
- Learn tools for balancing demand and capacity, including managing variability, improving flow, and shaping demand.
|Kanban Systems Design (KMP1)|
|Kanban Fundamentals using STATIK (Remote)||Register interest|
|SAFe® for Teams (Remote)||Register interest|
|Agile Fundamentals Workshop (Remote)||03 Aug|