A remote worker is an individual who adopts a working style that enables them to conduct everyday work tasks from a location outside of their traditional oﬃce space using remote tools and technology. Remote work is based on the concept that work does not need to be done in a speciﬁc place to be executed successfully.
No events to show
Our Remote Worker Coaching and Mentoring workshop aims to assist Remote Workers who want to maintain personal wellbeing, focus and relationships. Our workshop will achieve this by providing a set of tools and guidelines to enable individuals in adopting new behaviours and habits; reducing disruption, improving work-life balance and enhancing productivity. The aim will be to increase employee engagement to leverage productivity gains. Unlike other oﬀerings, it is not purely focused on technology tools.
What you will learn
• Understand individuals needs • Develop routines and boundaries to achieve work-life balance • Equip individuals with skills to engage virtually • Enable individuals to create an eﬀective working environment
• A sense of personal wellbeing • An ability to remain focused • A better connection to self and others • A reduction in disruptions • An improved work- life balance • Enhanced productivity
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who work remotely:
• due to the nature of their work
• due to organisational requirements
• due to unforeseen circumstances