Lean Change Agent Workshop
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
As innovation and disruption continue to increase, more and more organizations are looking for how to change faster in order to remain competitive. Many of those organizations are looking at Agile to do that, but tend to use outdated change management approaches that are not equipped to manage fast-paced change. This 2-day workshop is designed to show you how to use Agile and Lean techniques to facilitate change. Lean Change Management is a modern approach that takes ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organizational Development, and Change Management in order to help you figure out the best approach to the change you’re faced with. You’ll learn what Agile is, and how to apply Agile thinking to your change programs, as well as many good practices and light-weight planning and exploration tools for getting your change off the ground and headed in the right direction.
What You Get
Who Should Attend?
- Change management
- Project managers
- Scrum masters
- Agile coaches
- Anyone implementing change activities
What you will learn
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to respond to change
- How to modernise your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
|Management 3.0 Foundations Two-Day Workshop||16 Oct|
|SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager||Register interest|
|Certified Kanban Training||Register interest|
|Agile and Kanban Fundamentals||Register interest|