Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP).
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
During this four-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform the role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP). You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What you will learn
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Who Should Attend?
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
|Management 3.0 Foundations||Register interest|
|Lean Change Management||Register interest|
|Agile Fundamentals Workshop (Remote)||29 Sep|
|SAFe® DevOps (Remote)||03 Nov|