Gain the insights you need to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise using SAFe and its underlying principles—and help your organization master business agility to thrive in competitive markets.
17 November4 days; Tues - Fri; 8:15 AM - 12:45 PM
In this four-day remote course, you’ll learn how to establish the team and technical agility to organize and reorganize around the flow of value. Practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events. Explore why it’s critical to adopt a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Discover how to better align strategy and execution by successfully implementing Lean portfolio management within your enterprise.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- More than 5 years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
What you will learn
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects