For individuals and organisations that want to create a shared understanding and language for teams and the broader organisation, this workshop offers an introduction to Kanban, the second most popular approach used to enable agility.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Participants will be introduced to Kanban values, principles, practices and tools to make it practical. The workshop is built around the Systems Thinking Approach To Implementing Kanban (STATIK). It provides a step-by-step approach to implementing a Kanban System that consists of a visual work board, meetings (cadences) and metrics to manage and improve the team’s work processes.
What you will learn
On completion of this course:
- You will understand the values, principles, and practices of Kanban,
- You will understand how to create a Kanban System (board, metrics and events) using STATIK,
- You will have an understanding of the importance of limiting work in progress (WIP),
- You will understand that Kanban can be applied at different levels to manage a combination of services to your customers
Who Should Attend?
The course is recommended for all teams responsible for delivering services and products to internal or external customers. Your role might be:
- Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Developer
- Head of Recruitment, Recruiter,
- Head of Marketing, Event Planner, Campaign Manager,
- Head of HR, HR Team Member
- Project Manager
|Kanban Systems Design (KMP1)||02 Jun|
|SAFe® DevOps (Remote)||Register interest|
|Management 3.0 Fundamentals Workshop (Remote)||08 Jun|
|Agile Fundamentals Workshop|