Certified Process Professional
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- 2 Day Interactive workshop coached by Industry Leaders, covering levels 1 & 2 of the CPP Programme
- Certification is competency-based, evaluating competency through the practical application of the concepts during the course of the workshop, ensuring you have the skills to deliver process improvement
- Certified Process Professional Certification accredited by the BP Group
What you will learn:
- Over the course of two days, delegates will learn the CEMMethod® and understand how to apply it. The course covers the theory of the methodology as well as a number of practical exercises based on relevant case studies
- A number of tools are introduced and utilised to ensure that the method is understood and applied. Used successfully, the methodology will exceed the benefits derived from 3rd Wave approaches such as Six Sigma and Lean
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone in the organisation in the position to influence and improve business process and customer experience.
|ACX Professional||Register interest|
|Certified Process Professional Champion||Register interest|
|Accredited Customer Experience (ACX) Masters||Register interest|
|Accredited Customer Experience (ACXP) Professional||Register interest|