Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Join us for a one day interactive workshop covering Level 1 of the ACX Programme. Attendees will attain the globally recognised Accredited Customer Experience Professional level certification.
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for Customer Experience Managers, Business Managers, Leaders, Sales/Client Development roles and Marketing Managers.
What you will learn
Level 1 Outcomes
• In this module you will develop an understanding of Outside-In thinking and define the organisational landscape of customer categories based on needs, including primary, secondary and internal customers.
• You will be introduced to 3 of the tools from the CEMMethod™ toolkit.
Insight into Customer Centricity concepts including:
• The Enlightened Customer
• Need vs Want
• The business case for customer centricity, namely the ‘Triple Crown’: simultaneous increase in revenue, reduction in cost and improvement in customer experience
• Redefine your business objectives from an Outside-in perspective
• Plot the landscape of customer categories for your organisation
• Distil the Successful Customer Outcome for a prioritised category of customer
|CX Champions||Register interest|
|Accredited Customer Experience (ACX) Masters||09 Mar|
|Certified Process Professional Masters||10 Feb|
|Certified Process Professional||10 Feb|