Agile Product Ownership and Agile Business Analysis
3 September3 days, 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Organisations that transition to an Agile way of working (usually using the Scrum Framework) struggle to understand the specific roles within the Scrum team. This course is targeted to Product Owners, as well as Development team members performing business analysis activities. The course provides the necessary theory and practical application of the role of the Product Owner and how to perform Agile business analysis.
What you will learn
- How to use the tools and techniques necessary for Agile requirement management.
- The role and responsibility of the Product Owner within an Agile environment.
- How Agile business analysis supports the role of the Product Owner.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts, System Analysts, Technical Analysts, UX Analysts
- Business Process Engineers
- Business Owners, Process Owners, Product Owners
- Business Architects
- Business Domain Experts (SME)
Day 1 and 2: Focus on Agile Product Ownership
- Agile and Scrum overview and re-cap
- Understanding the role of the Product Owner
- Managing Stakeholders
- Product Vision
- Business Model Canvas
- Lean Start-up
- Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Personas and User Roles
- User Story Mapping
- Product Development Roadmap
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Planning
- Scaling the role of the Product Owner
Day 3: Focus on Agile Business Analysis techniques
- Understanding the role of the Business Analyst
- An introduction to the IIBA Agile Extension to the BABOK®
- Stakeholder Analysis
- User Stories
- Non Functional Requirements
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Principles of Lightweight Documentation
- Kano Prioritisation
- Innovation Games
|Leading SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)||24 Jul|
|SAFe Scrum Master||11 Sep|
|Management 3.0 Foundations Two-Day Workshop||20 Aug|
|SAFe for Teams|