Develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Attendees will learn how to apply lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
• Attend a Leading SAFe® course
• Experience working in a SAFe environment
• Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles
- Creating a role action plan
What you will learn
• Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
• Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
• Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
• Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
• Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
• Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
• Create a role action plan
|Lean Change Management||Register interest|
|Management 3.0 Foundations Two-Day Workshop||22 Oct|
|SAFe for Teams|
|Agile Product Ownership and Agile Business Analysis||03 Dec|