Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events- when you become a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM).
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
In this four-day course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Who Should Attend?
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in thecontext of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
What you will learn
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
|SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) (Remote)||12 Apr|
|SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (Remote)||11 May|
|Management 3.0 Fundamentals Workshop (Remote)||13 Apr|
|Agile Fundamentals Workshop (Remote)||18 May|