In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levelsof a SAFe organization.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Attendees will discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFeÒ 4 Scrum Master (SSM)
certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams andorganizations that are implementing SAFe.
Who Should Attend?
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in thecontext of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
What you will learn
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile team
|Kanban Management Professional Foundation 1||Register interest|
|Agile and Kanban Fundamentals||Register interest|
|Leading SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)||19 Nov|
|Agile Product Ownership and Agile Business Analysis||03 Dec|