This highly interactive two day course is centred on the six knowledge areas of the BABOK and provides candidates with practical experience of the business analyst role.
26 November2 days, 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
The training was developed to enhance the quality of the business analyst by using an existing body of knowledge, the BABOK. The course objectives are:
- To expose candidates to the various multi-faceted and multi-skilled roles that a highly successful business analyst will need to possess as well as insight into the business analysis profession.
- To provide candidates with an understanding of the BABOK 6 knowledge areas.
- To equip candidates to use prescribed tools and techniques in their day-to-day business analysis activities.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who are looking to further their expertise inthe business analysis arena.
What you will learn
Our training is based on principles derived from the BABOK and offers candidates a blend of theoretical and practical experience.
The topics covered in the Bootcamp course are:
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
• Enterprise Analysis
• Requirements Management and Validation
• Requirements Analysis
• Solution Validation and Assessment