Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
The objective of this course is to provide you with an overview of the principles and practices of Kanban and how they can be practically applied within your teams and organisations. This course is targeted at anyone looking at finding out how Kanban can be applied within their team and or organisation.
Who Should Attend?
The course is recommended for all team members responsible for delivering project products with a specific focus on Software products. That includes, but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Business Analysts, Technical Analysts
- Project Managers
- Programmers / Software developers
- Development Managers
- Product Managers / Product Owners
- Product Analysts
What you will learn
- Principles and practices of Kanban, and how then can be applied
- The importance of limiting work in progress (WIP) and how to set proper WIP Limits
- Tools and techniques on how to effectively visualise work
- Understand the classes of service and how to manage risk
- Demonstration how Kanban improves quality and predictability of deliverables
- Provide an overview of how to set up an initial Kanban board
|Agile and Kanban Fundamentals||Register interest|
|Remote Agile Fundamentals||27 Jul|
|Kanban Management Professional Foundation 1||Register interest|
|Leading SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)||03 Aug|