Certified Kanban Training Information: Kanban System Design – KMP1
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
In this 2 day overview of Kanban systems design, you will gain an understanding of the application of the Kanban method as well as how to introduce it to your organisation. This course is targeted at anyone looking at finding out how Kanban can be applied within their team and or organisation.
Join us for 2 days training filled with group exercises, collaboration and highly interactive gameplay.
Who Should Attend?
The course is recommended for all team members responsible for delivering project products with a specific focus on Software products. That includes, but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Business Analysts, Technical Analysts
- Project Managers
- Programmers / Software developers
- Development Managers
- Product Managers / Product Owners
- Product Analysts
What you will learn
- Pull vs Push
- Commitment Point(s)
- Lead Time
- Metrics: Cumulative-Flow Diagrams
- Introduction to the STATIK method
- Case study – Kanban Methods design, where it all started
- Understanding the context to understand the need for change
- Capability vs Demand Analysis
- Model or Visualizing the current workflow as it exists
- Kanban Systems design
- Work Item Types
- Classes of Service
- Frequencies, Systems Replenishment and recurring events
- Establishing a Kanban system visualization you can use immediately
- Work Item Type – Ticket design
Certification: LKU – KMP Foundation I
This is a certified Kanban training course and it follows the high-quality standards of the Lean Kanban University (edu.leankanban.com).
|Kanban Fundamentals||Register interest|
|Agile Product Ownership and Agile Business Analysis||03 Sep|
|Lean Change Agent Workshop||01 Oct|
|SAFe Scrum Master||11 Sep|