CASE STUDIES - DATA AND ANALYTICS
The Compliance division of a tier 1 South African Bank required an implementation of a Group Wide AML solution. IQbusiness was contracted to handle the Data Provisioning stream of this project.
How we helped their business grow:
- Designed and implemented an ODS to use for data integration utilising existing patterns for data sourcing across the African continent.
- Developed using Microsoft SQL Server database and SSIS integration tool.
- Mapped required data from existing source files and implemented best fit data mapping to address data gaps and quality issues.
- Implemented operational monitoring reporting to ensure delivery of all expected files as countries were implemented into production.
- Compliance obligations were met for delivering files from multiple countries to new AML solution resulting in improved compliance.
- Watch list filtering of customer base converted to automated process for completed countries.
- More sophisticated transnational monitoring models implemented resulting in tighter controls.
Enhanced functionality applied to Landing Zone and Data Management System components that could be leveraged across all data services areas.